Drone Case HPRC2730W FOR DJI INSPIRE 1
The INS2730W-02 hard case with foam for DJI Inspire 1 / Pro is a watertight hard case that features wheels and a retractable handle, designed to make travel easy. In addition to the Inspire 1 / Pro quadcopter and camera/gimbal assembly, the custom-cut foam interior will accommodate two transmitters, up to five spare flight batteries, up to two sets of props, a battery charger, two iPads Mini/Air or two 7"/10” field monitor, cables and tools, and more.
The hardshell case is impact and drop resistant, corrosion resistant, and features a neoprene seal that when properly closed is designed to keep the case watertight and your gear protected even if submerged in shallow water. A release valve allows you to equalize air pressure when traveling between different elevations.
The modular nature of the interior means that after you've stopped using the Phantom 3 you can repurpose this case by replacing the foam cutout with either the HPRCCUB2730W foam or the HPRCSFD2730W divider kit.
The case will accommodate the following:
DJI Inspire 1 / Pro Quadcopter
Two transmitters (radio controllers)
Three flight batteries
Flight battery charger
Set of four propellers
Large cavity to hold set of four spare propellers, or transmitter harness, or cables, tools, or other miscellaneous items
Large cavity to hold two iPad minis or two 7"/10” field monitors
Two flight batteries
X3/X5 gimbal with camera
- Built-in Wheels
- ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
- automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
- Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
- reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant