Peli 2710 LED Headlight
The Peli 2710 LED Headlight is an extremely practical head torch that lets you adjust the lighting through a full range of modes to suit your purposes.
Not only does the strong>Peli 2710 LED Headlight offer a powerful white light that can be set to emit 285 candelas of light when needed but this light can be reined back when such power is not needed to give you a very serviceable light for general needs.
In addition, low-level red and green light options are available that will both preserve your night vision.
The red light can act very effectively as a signalling light to show your location or to act as a call for assistance and there is even a flashing mode that gives the SOS signal for emergency situations.
The Peli 2710 LED Headlight boasts a 4 times optical magnification lens that allows you to choose the optimum lighting pattern for an enclosed space, say, as well as for a long-range spot light mode.
- Main light high-intensity LED
- Red and green night vision lighting
- 4 x optical magnification lens allows light to be altered from flood to spot beam
- Pivoting head allows light to be directed where required
- Low-level red or green light to preserve night vision
- Signalling and SOS morse code flashing red light
- White beacon light
- Light source: LED
- Rubber headband
- Cloth headband
- Batteries: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (incl)
Tested lumen value: High 24; low 7
Battery burn time: High 2 hrs; low 5 hrs
Beam distance: High 34 m; low 14 m
Candelas: High 285; low 50
Length: 66 mm
Weight incl batteries: 80 g
Weight excl batteries: 50 g