Peli 9490 LED Area Light
- Up to 6,000 lumens (calculated)
- Up to 24 hrs of run time
- Intelligent Control (allows to set different light levels) - calculates and displays the current charge status and remaining battery time and allows the user to select the desired light intensity and burn time
- Maintenance free LED array with 50,000 hour life expectancy
- Built Peli Tough & Tested
- Deployable telescopic mast (up to 130 cm) with 340 degree rotation
- Multiple deployment positions
- Convenient shoulder strap
- Quick release / Hot swappable battery design with 12 volt power supply
The 9490 is engineered with a multi-position deployable mast that telescopes up to 183 cm (72”), and the maintenance-free LED array has a life expectancy of over 50.000 hours. A detachable nylon shoulder strap is also included. Built Peli tough and tested to military standards, this new lighting system is available in black or yellow and is backed by the company’s legendary Guarantee of Excellence.
Our Peli 9490 LED is the latest addition to the Area lighting range. Ideal as an industrial work light, for remote locations and Outside Broadcast (OB) use. These rugged units offer a safe, economic and convenient alternative to generator powered lighting. The range offers silent, powerful LED lighting with no trailing cables to create a trip hazard ensuring health & safety regulations are met. The 9490 features a 10 LED head that extends above 1.8 metres to allow a wide area light. The mast can be rotated and the head angled to position the light where required. The unit has 3 pre-set light levels; high, medium and low or a preferred run time, up to 24 hours, can be selected with the intelligent control mode.
This self -contained system is quick and easy to set up, with a rechargeable and exchangeable battery. With the purchase of an extra battery, the run time can be extended.
A Bluetooth® App is available to enable remote operation.