Peli™ Classic V-Series 9U Rack Mount Case IN STOCK.
• Off-the-shelf Rack Mount Case With Pro-Grade Features
• RACK HEIGHT: 12.25" (31.1 cm)
• RACK DEPTH: 33.00" (83.8 cm)
• INTERIOR LID DEPTH: 2.50" (6.4 cm)
• INTERIOR BACK LID DEPTH: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
• WEIGHT: 65.00 lbs (29.5 kg)
Gearing up for an event? Now you can get pro-grade rack mount cases in days instead of weeks, guaranteed! Other rack case makers claim to be fully stocked, but don’t be surprised if your case order is delayed. Plus, only Pelican maintains inventory on both coasts, reducing your freight cost and transit time.
• Vibration is Your Enemy
Drops and impact are an obvious no-no with electronics, but vibration puts damaging repetitive stress on delicate parts and soldered joints. That’s why you’ll find 8 heavy duty rubber shock mounts to isolate the frame inside the shell. The polymer outer shell absorbs impacts, and the shock mount inside dissipates residual movement. Rack mount cases without shock mounts transfer impact forces directly to the electronics inside.
• Universal Mounting
Peli™-Hardigg™ V-Series Cases are built utilizing a full-boxed 19” steel rack with a industry-standard square hole pattern, so hanging electronics with tab mounts is a snap. These cases also include clip nuts - just attach the clip nut onto a square hole and you’ve got a secure, threaded mount. We even ship the case with your choice of 10-32 Imperial or M6 Metric clip-nuts.
• CLASSIC V-SERIES 3U, 2410-02/35/05
• Engineered to provide secure transport for rack mountable electronics
• Available in 3U, 4U, 5U, 7U, and 9U
• Weight ranges for 3U – 5U = 80-100 lbs. per case
• Weight ranges for 7U – 9U = 100-170 lbs. per case
• Fixed square hole frame for universal equipment fit
• 2” Front Lid, 5” Rear Lid
• 4 removable heavy duty bottom casters
• Stainless Steel Handles
• Lid Hangers for lid storage while in use
• Anti-reflective black hardware
• Coupling catches for secure stacking
• Sealed gasket and PRV keeps container watertight and eliminates over pressurisation
• Choice of SAE 10-32 or Metric M6 clip nuts for even more flexibility in mounting equipment
• REACH and RoHs compliant