Explorer 1913 Case Information
Explorer 1913 Case
Explorer 1913 Case is a sturdy case that's exceptionally resistant to impact, corrosion, humidity, water, dust, sand and atmospheric agents in general. With a body made of thick plastic resin, the Explorer 1913 incorporates a number of patented innovations, resulting in a strong and versatile case that's able to withstand the harshest of environments. Designed and manufactured in Europe, this waterproof case offers absolute protection.
Renowned worldwide for their superb performance, Explorer cases are virtually indestructible and are manufactured in a way that exceeds many military and industrial specification levels.
They are watertight, airtight, sand and dustproof and have a temperature rating of -33°C/+90°C.
- Copolymer Polypropylene compound body
- Neoprene seal
- Waterproof and watertight
- Sand-proof, dustproof and resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to harsh temperatures (-33°C / +90°C)
- Pressure valve quickly adjusts internal pressure in case of sudden changes in height or temperature
- Ergonomic handle
- Strong pressure locks can be padlocked
- Can be stacked (even if different-size models)
- Recommended for professional applications
Explorer 1913 Case Features
Explorer 1913 Case Reviews
Explorer 1913 Case Delivery Information
Free mainland UK delivery included in all prices. Order before 14:00 Monday to Thursday, if your case is in stock at one of our UK warehouses, it will be shipped to you on a next day delivery service.View Delivery & Returns Policy
Accessories for Explorer 1913 Case
Why Buy From Waterproof Cases?
FAST FREE UK DELIVERY
5* CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM OUR HIGHLY EXPERIENCED CASE SPECIALISTS
CUSTOM FOAM CASE INSERTS AVAILABLE
UK SHOWROOM - TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
UK’S LARGEST STOCKISTS OF PROTECTIVE CASES
PRICE MATCH PROMISE